We believe our business goes further than the mere cultivation of vine plants – it’s about helping generations of winemakers to plant, maintain and renew their vineyards.
Year after year, we devise a range of technical recommendations and custom-made services to optimise your projects and satisfactorily meet your expectations. These include:
- Vineyard analyses : A general analysis of your vineyard (soil, grape variety, overall condition…) and your production objectives (type of wine, yield…) enabling us to put together a project to improve your estate.
- Massal selection : This enables us to choose the best plants for you, either from your vineyard of from existing selections, in order to create a vineyard with a unique and varied genetic heritage.
- Technical advice : This isn’t just about interpreting soil analyses; it’s an overall approach to define the most suitable rootstock / grape variety blend. It takes into account the plot (exposure, subsoil, plantation density…), the type of wine you’re looking to produce and our respective experiences.
- Hot water treatment : We can offer a made-to-measure treatment for vineyards located in areas where combating the grapevine disease, flavescense dorée, is necessary.
- Planting and grafting : Our team is at your disposal for mechanical or manual planting, trellising and grafting your plot of land. For peace of mind, we offer a return guarantee on any of our plants during our intervention.
NEW – GPS statement : Devised by our team, the interest of the GPS statement is twofold: It tells us the actual surface area that can be planted and enables us to optimise the plantation (where to place headlands, direction of rows…).
We don’t consider our job as nurserymen to stop at the ongoing cultivation of vine plants: it actually ends in the consumer’s glass. This is why we, winegrowers and nurserymen, have to work hand-in-hand to preserve the authenticity of our wines and land.
Très vieux cep de cinsault conservé pour sélection massale.
Plantation de grenache en Provence.
Plantation de grenache issu de sélection massale.
Jeune pousse de syrah après une pluie de printemps.